Partner Agency Staff Learning Pathways
The Department offers its partner agencies access to online learning and a selection of workshops run throughout the state. Find out more about the opportunities available in the Learning and Development Calendar for coming workshops.
Training offered by outside organisations (external sites)
The Learning and Development Centre often works with other government departments and non government agencies, including:
- AASW: Australian Association of Social Workers : promoting professional excellence and social justice.
- Australian Institute of Management - Extensive range of courses including personal development.
- ASeTTs -Torture and Trauma Survivors Services & Referrals Training.
- Centrecare Corporate -Training offered by Centrecare, including vocational support and counselling.
- Drug and Alcohol Office - Alcohol and other drug knowledge and skills-based training.
- Protective Behaviours WA - Help children develop personal safety strategies.
- Public Sector Commission - Development opportunities offered by the Public Sector Commission.
- WACOSS - WA Council of Social Services's community sector training.